You write this section last, summarising each of the main sections of the business plan. The summary helps readers quickly understand what your business plan is about, makes them feel that you know what you are doing, and encourages them to read the whole plan.
- Explain your business and what it does
- Outline your target market and how you stand out from the competition
- Explain how you market your business and make sales
- Describe the key people in your business
- Identify any key practical issues
- Present your financial forecasts
- Summarise what financing you need
To use this tool, please select a section from the progress box on the right hand side to open the tool.